Price £1,095 pcm - Let
REFURBISHED CHARMING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM Grade II listed semi detached cottage, conveniently close to Epsom town centre.
Refurbished with new kitchen and bathroom, new carpets and fresh decor, the accommodation provides a lounge with feature fireplace, new fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, gas hob/elec oven. Bathroom with bath/shower over, basin and separate WC, two double bedrooms, gas central heating and a courtyard garden with storage shed. Parking permit available.
Unfurnished and available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- Refurbished with new kitchen, bathroom, carpets and decor
- Courtyard Garden
- Parking permit available.
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to Epsom Town Centre
- Available immediately
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.