Price £675 pcm - Let
Well presented and modern first floor studio in Leatherhead. Walking distance to the train station and town centre, with allocated parking. Spacious living area with pull down bed, modern fitted kitchen with electric oven/hob, washing machine and fridge/freezer, modern bathroom with shower, dressing area, plenty of storage, laminate flooring throughout. Double glazing. Part furnished and available 22nd November 2017.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- Studio Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Double glazing
- Available 22nd November 2017.
- Modern Throughout
- Close to Leatherhead Station & Town Centre
- Part furnished
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.