- Two double bedroom flat
- Well maintained grounds
- Allocated parking
- Available 29th December 2018
- Gated development
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
A beautifully presented two double bedroom second floor apartment situated within minutes walk of the town centre and station, in a gated development with well maintained grounds. Modern kitchen with appliances, large double aspect living room with balcony, two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, and bathroom/WC with shower and further WC. Gas central heating and allocated underground parking. Unfurnished and available 29th December 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.