- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- Ground Floor
- Master bedroom with fitted storage/wardrobe
- Engineered Wood Floor Throughout
- Available now.
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Modern and immaculate kitchen and bathroom
**REFURBISHED & IMMACULATE** This two bedroom maisonette is perfectly presented throughout after being lovingly refurbished. There is an excellent double master bedroom with huge fitted wardrobe and a second bedroom overlooking the rear patio garden. Parking is easily available in marked bays at the front of the property. The kitchen is fully fitted and modern with a double glazed door leading to the private rear patio. Wood (engineered) floors throughout and recently decorated too.
Available on an unfurnished basis and immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.