- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Garage & lots of off street parking
- Available 22nd April 2019
- Ground floor maisonette
- Own garden
A modern and well presented two double bedroom ground floor maisonette in a cul-de-sac, close to Epsom town centre. Direct access to own garden, garage, own driveway and off street parking at the front of the property. Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, modern bathroom/WC with shower attachment to the bath and a heated towel rail. Lounge with door to garden and two double bedrooms. Patio garden, garage and lots of off street parking. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed.
Unfurnished and available 22nd April 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.