- Two double bedrooms
- Modern apartment
- Part-Furnished (unfurnished by negotiation)
- Available 30th Macrh 2019
- Second floor flat
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- A parking space is available to rent close by, by negotiation.
A MODERN TWO DOUBLE bedroom, two bathroom, second floor flat situated in the heart of Epsom within minutes walk of the station. The property offers an open plan living room and well equipped kitchen with high gloss units, a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC, a further double bedroom and family bathroom/WC with shower over and heated towel rail. Door entry system. The property is part-furnished (unfurnished by negotiation) and 30th March 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.