- Central location
- Bright living room with patio doors to decking area
- Epsom centre location
- Available 6th April 2019
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Fully furnished
A beautifully presented two double bedroom first floor flat (with lift), situated in the heart of Epsom, opposite the station. The property features a bright living room with patio doors leading to a communal terrace with own private decking area with table and chairs. Modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven/hob and dishwasher. Two double bedrooms (with double beds) and modern bathroom/WC with shower attachment. Fully furnished and available 6th April 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 81, potential value 83
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 72, potential value 74
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.