- Split level maisonette
- Large living room
- Double glazing
- Rent includes WiFi
- £425pm per tenant
- Four bedrooms in total - One remains!
- Recently fitted shower room and kitchen
- Part furnished
- Available now
*ONLY ONE DOUBLE ROOM LEFT!* A large, quality finish split level maisonette, with reception room on the Upper High Street. Rent includes WiFi at £425pm, per tenant.
On the first floor there is a recently re fitted kitchen with appliances, recently fitted shower room/WC with heated towel rail. Front aspect large living room and a rear aspect double bedroom. On the top floor are three further double bedrooms (one with built in storage). Painted in a neutral colour throughout. Double glazing has been installed. Rent includes WiFi (no TV supplied). This property is IDEAL FOR PROFESSIONAL SHARERS at £425pm per tenant. Part furnished and available now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.