- A LUXURY APARTMENT!!
- High spec fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking available via negotiation
- Available 15th May 2019.
- Two double bedroom third floor flat
- Stunning bathroom/WC with shower over
- Double glazing
***A LUXURY APARTMENT!!***
Minutes walk from the station and shops. Two double bedroom third floor flat (with lift). Open plan living room/kitchen with balcony. High spec fitted kitchen with granite effect work tops and integral appliances including a dishwasher. Two double bedrooms and stunning family bathroom/WC with shower over. Gas central heating, Amtico flooring throughout and double glazing. One allocated secure parking space available via negotiation.
Unfurnished and available 15th May 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.