- FAMILY HOME - CLOSE TO EPSOM TOWN CENTRE
- Terrace house
- Allocated parking
- Double glazing
- Available 25th August 2018.
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Part furnished
***FAMILY HOME - CLOSE TO EPSOM TOWN CENTRE***
A two double bedroom house ideally situated for the station and shops. The property features a through lounge, modern fitted kitchen with gas hob, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Conservatory with cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer. Rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC with shower attachment. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed. Allocated parking space at the rear of the property.
Part furnished (wardrobes and bedside cupboards only) and available 25th August 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.