- Modern and well presented house
- Good size lounge
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off street parking
- Three double bedrooms & study
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Rear garden with storage shed
- Wifi ready and state of the art heating system
- Available 20th May 2019
A STUNNING THREE BEDROOM HOUSE - Situated 10 minutes walk from Stoneleigh station. The property has laminate flooring throughout the ground floor and offers a modern and stylish kitchen/breakfast room, granite worksurfaces and with integral appliances. Good size living room with doors to the garden. Downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, study and family bathroom with shower attachment and heated towel rail. Third double bedroom on the second floor with built in cupboard with hanging space.
Modern electric heating has been installed with individaul room thermostats. Double glazing and water softner. Rear garden laid to lawn with shed and off street parking at the front of the property (no garage). Unfurnished and available 20th May 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.