- Exceptional 4,000 sq ft detached property
- Large kitchen breakfast room with separate utility room and pantry
- Dual aspect dining room with 90 degrees out look over garden
- Secure workshop
- BR station: Bookham half a mile or Effingham Junction three quarters of a mile
- Almost one acre of beautiful secluded gardens - gardener included
- Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace
- Triple aspect family room
- Available now.
Exceptional 4,000 sq ft detached property in almost one acre of beautiful secluded gardens. Benefiting from five double bedrooms, four reception rooms, three bathrooms and a wonderful plot.
Large kitchen breakfast room with granite work surfaces, peninsula unit and dining area. Separate utility room and pantry. Dual aspect lounge with feature fireplace. Additional study. Dual aspect dining room with outlook over garden. Triple aspect family room. Downstairs cloakroom with WC.
Upstairs - master suite with ensuite shower room, four further double bedrooms and two further bathrooms.
Outside - sweeping driveway with space for 6+ cars, open barn style garage for two cars and secure workshop to rear.
Beautiful gardens of approximately one acre and gardener included. Unfurnished. BR station: Bookham - half a mile or Effingham Junction three quarters of a mile with fast links to London Waterloo and Victoria.
Unfurnished and available now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.