- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation
- Well maintained rear garden
- Furnished and available 21st July 2018.
- Detached bungalow
- Two bathrooms
- Double garage and ample off street parking
*** SHORT WALK TO ASHTEAD TRAIN STATION***
An impressive and spacious two double bedroom detached bungalow, ideally situated for the station and local shops.
The property features two large double bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom). Lounge leading to a centrally heated conservatory. Fitted kitchen with gas oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Shower room/WC. Breakfast room. Double garage housing washing machine and tumble dryer.
A well maintained rear garden and ample off street parking.
Part garden maintenance is included in the rent.
Furnished and available 21st July 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.