- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Hi spec en-suite shower room plus family bathroom
- Double garage
- Ample off street parking
- Available Now.
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Large lounge
- Outside self contained summer house
- Double glazing and gas central heating
*Fabulous Family Home*
A substantial and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow with `walk-in-wardrobe` and ample off street parking. The property benefits from a self contained lodge located in one of the gardens
The property features a modern kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances including a dishwasher, coffee machine and drinks fridge. The Kitchen is finished with granite surfaces and breakfast bar.
Dining/TV room with dual aspect and patio doors to the garden.
Large lounge with solid fuel burner.
Master bedroom with air conditioning unit. High spec shower room/WC en-suite with heated towel rail.
A further two double bedrooms and a walk in wardrobe.
Family bathroom/WC with high spec shower cubicle.
Outside there is a private rear garden, double garage (the single garage is not included), and a shed. Summer house with two rooms, a kitchen area and shower room/WC - Ideal for a study or playroom. In and out driveway and ample off street parking.
Gas central heating and double glazing have been installed. Available unfurnished/part furnished and immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.