- One bedroom flat
- Wood laminate flooring throughout
- Double bedroom
- Tube: Earls Court - 10 yards away
- Available 11th August 2018.
- Second floor
- Kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining area
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
**EARLS COURT TUBE STATION AT A MOMENTS DISTANCE**
A one bedroom, second floor flat with wood laminate flooring throughout. Good size fitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for table and chairs and with washer/dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom with bath and shower over. Double bedroom with built-in storage. Tube : Earls Court 10 yards away.
Unfurnished and available 11th August 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.