- Two bedroom Grade II listed cottage
- Downstairs shower room/WC
- Gas central heating
- Available 6th September 2018.
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Rear garden
** COTTAGE FULL OF CHARACTER **
A charming two bedroom, Grade II listed character cottage situated in Ewell Village. The property features a living room with gas fire and shelves, shower room/WC and fitted kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, under counter fridge and built in oven/hob. Upstairs the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Second bedroom. Outside there is a pretty rear garden with decking area, lawn and a shed. Gas central heating has been installed.
Unfurnished and available 6th September 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.