- AN EXCEPTIONAL SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- Period features
- Off street parking
- Available 28th August 2018
- Four bedroom semi detached home
- Large garden with childrens play area
- Two receptions
*** AN EXCEPTIONAL SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME***
Neutrally decorated throughout. A welcoming reception hall gives way to two reception rooms with period features, a large kitchen/dining room with decorative aga and usual appliances. The property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom with WC.
The first floor holds four bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities and an addtional family bathroom. The master bedroom has a period feature fireplace. On the landing there is a built in study area. The property has a driveway with off street parking for two/ three cars. There is side access to a well maintained rear garden with lawn, patio area and childrens play area. There are good road/train links and lies with a superb school catchment. Available 28th August 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.