- Close to Town Centre
- Close to Leatherhead BR station, River Mole and Leisure Centre
- Wardrobes for storage
- Entry phone system
- Unfurnished/ Furnished
- First floor studio in a purpose built block
- Spacious studio room
- Electric oven, fridge and washing machine/tumble dryer
- Allocated parking
- Available 12th February 2019
*** ALLOCATED PARKING ***
A well presented first floor studio flat situated in a modern purpose built block. Entrance hall with storage cupboard and entryphone system. Large studio room in to bay window with wardrobes for storage and open plan to kitchen area. Kitchen with wood laminate flooring, electric oven and hob, fridge and washer/dryer. Bathroom with bath/shower over, heated towel rail, basin and WC. Allocated parking.
Available 12th February 2019. Unfunished or Furnished (via seperate negotiation)
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.