- LUXURY Development
- Minutes walk to Epsom station
- Integral kitchen appliances with granite kitchen work tops
- Private balcony
- Available 26th January 2019.
- Two double bedroom first floor apartment
- Open plan living room/kitchen with bi-folding doors to private balcony
- Oak Karndean flooring and under floor heating throughout
***A LUXURY DEVELOPMENT, MINUTES WALK FROM EPSOM STATION***
A two double bedroom first floor apartment with private balcony. The property features a bright and spacious open plan living room/kitchen. Bi-folding doors from the living room to a private balcony. High spec fitted kitchen with granite work tops and integral oven/hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
Two double bedrooms. Fantastic bathroom/WC with shower over bath. Oak Karndean flooring and under floor heating throughout.
Unfurnished and available 26th January 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.