- Lovely two bedroom first floor apartment
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Ample parking
- Available immediately
- Kitchen with modern appliances
- Second bedroom
Lovely two bedroom first floor apartment with wood laminate flooring throughout, with parking and situated within easy reach of Banstead Village High Street and railway station. Reception hall with storage. The lounge has views over the communal gardens. Kitchen with granite effect worktops, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine, electric oven/hob. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Second bedroom. Shower room with corner shower cubicle, WC and basin. Water rates are included. Ample parking available. Furnished and available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.