- Double bedroom
- Top floor
- Clothes drying room
- Available either furnished or unfurnished
- Bright reception room
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Electric power shower
- Outside storage shed
- Available from 15th June 2018
One double bedroom apartment to rent in Leatherhead close to local shops and public transport. Featuring a bright and spacious reception. Modern fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and breakfast bar. Bathroom with white suite and "Mira" electric power shower over bath. Also benefitting from secure entry phone system, double glazing throughout and gas central heating. Storage cupboard in hallway and separate communal clothes drying room. Outside lockable storage shed with bike rack.
Residents parking Included.
Available furnished or unfurnished from 15th June 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.