- Manor Park Development
- Master with en-suite
- Private rear garden with shed
- UNDERGOING FULL REDECORATION
- Unfurnished or Part-Furnished
- Three bedrooms
- Wood floor throughout
- Driveway Parking
- Available 26th November 2018
*FAMILY HOME - UNDERGOING FULL REDECORATION!*
Direct Residential are proud to be exclusively representing this impressive three bedroom family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac at the popular Manor Park Development.
The property comprises of WOOD FLOORING throughout with a large reception room, modern kitchen/dining room and private rear garden. The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is a further family bathroom on the first floor and a convenient W/C cloakroom on the ground floor.
There is a garage with additional appliances and off-street parking available on the driveway.
The house is undergoing a FULL REDECORATION before the start date of 26th November. The Landlord is flexible on furnishings and offers either Unfurnished or Part-Furnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.