- Well proportioned three bedroom house
- Good size living/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Attractive gardens with large shed
- Very peaceful location
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Off street parking
- Available 6th October 2018
*** SITUATED WITHIN THE BEAUTIFUL AREA OF EPSOM COMMON ***
This three bedroom semi-detached home offers comfortable living in a very peaceful location. Good size living/dining room, three spacious bedrooms, fitted kitchen with gas oven/hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Bathroom with shower over bath. Attractive gardens with large shed and off street parking. Unfurnished and available 6th October 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.