- Two double bedroom semi detached cottage
- Character features including stripped wood floors and doors
- Rear garden with patio area and grassed area
- Overlooking Epsom Common
- Two reception rooms
- Unfurnished and available 21st July 2018
Beautiful character two double bedroom cottage with stripped wooden flooring and doors, overlooking Epsom Common. Lounge with stripped wood flooring, decorative feature fireplace and storage. Dining room with stripped wood flooring, understairs cupboard, and mock fireplace. Kitchen with beech wood work surfaces, gas combination boiler for heating and hot water, usual appliances and door to garden. Ground floor bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC. Upstairs, two double bedrooms, one to the front over looking Epsom Common and with a built-in cupboard and the rear over looking the garden with built-in wardrobe. Rear garden with side access, patio area and off street parking. Unfurnished and available 21st July 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.