Price £1,150 pcm - Let
*** USE OF GYM AND TENNIS COURTS ***
FANTASIC ONE DOUBLE bedroom apartment with balcony, set within 30 acres of parkland and overlooking the water feature of this fabulous development.
This second floor apartment has the best views in the development, and the accommodation comprises, open plan lounge with fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, luxury bathroom with shower over the bath, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, gas central heating, walking distance to the station. Use of the gym and tennis courts is included in the rent. Allocated parking for one car. Unfurnished and available 5th July 2018, .
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- Modern apartment
- Use of Gym and Tennis Courts
- Within 30 Acres of Parkland
- One Bedroom
- Available 5th July 2018,
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.