Listening to your comments….
……we’re here to help
At Direct Residential we are committed to providing you with a first-class service and effectively delivering the products and services you need. Your custom is important to us and your feedback allows us to improve the products and services we offer to you.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of your service, we want to hear from you as soon as possible. We will then make the relevant enquiries and aim to put matters right as soon as we can. Where appropriate, we will also take steps to prevent the problem from happening again.
Internal Complaints Handling Procedure:
- Complaint received
- Complaint acknowledged within 3 working days of receipt
- Full and thorough investigation undertaken
- Written outcome of investigation issued within 15 working days
Should the Consumer remain dissatisfied?
Direct Residential will:
- Undertake a prompt and detached review by staff not involved in the transaction
- Issue a written statement setting out the review findings and expressing our final view point (including any offer made)
- At this point we will notify you of our membership to The Property Ombudsman and the 12
month timescale to refer matters to them
- Internal Complaints Process concluded
The timeframe from start to finish will be within 8 weeks.
Clearly, we always want to resolve any concerns you raise with us internally. However, where you are not satisfied with our final response, or if eight weeks have passed since you first raised the matter with us, we subscribe to the high standards required with ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents) and also The Property Ombudsman (Lettings). You may raise your case with them:
The Association of Residential Letting Agents
6 Tournament Court
Tel: 0844 387 0555 Website: www.arla.co.uk
The Property Ombudsman (Lettings)
43-55 Milford Street
Tel: 01722 333306 Website: http://www.tpos.co.uk