- Top floor with lift
- Two bathrooms (one family one shower room)
- Two Double bedrooms one with ensuite
- One Parking Space
- Available 1st December 2018
Top floor apartment (with lift). A two double bedroom apartment in the popular Capitol Square development. The property features an open plan living room/kitchen with integral appliances, including dishwasher, tall fridge/freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and ensuite bathroom/WC, further double bedroom and shower room/WC. Oak effect flooring throughout. One allocated secure under ground parking space.
Unfurnished and available 1st December 2018..
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.