- One double bedroom
- Modern open plan kitchen with appliances
- Furnished a high standard
- Available now
- Second floor flat (with lift)
- Family bathroom with shower
- SHORT LET
£420 PER WEEK. SHORT LET!! A rare opportunity to rent a modern, one bedroom apartment in the popular Capitol Square development. The property features a good size living room, open plan kitchen with integral appliances, one double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and family bathroom with shower and heated towel rail. Situated on the second floor and with a lift service and entry phone system. Furnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.