- Recently refurbished and finished to a high standard
- New kitchen with high gloss white units/grey worktops
- Dual aspect lounge
- Garage with off street parking for 2 or 3 cars
- Available 30th May 2019
- Three double bedroom detached bungalow
- New bathroom and cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
Recently refurbished to a high standard. Three double bedroom detached bungalow with garage and lovely deep secluded plot. Reception hall with built in cupboard for storage. Door to new cloakroom with WC, basin and heated towel rail. Brand new modern fitted kitchen in high gloss white with contrasting grey worktops and integrated appliances including washing machine and dishwasher, separate tall fridge/freezer and door to side of the property. Large bright dual aspect lounge with patio doors to garden. Rear aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobe. Two further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Bathroom/shower room with large walk in shower, inset basin to vanity unit, heated towel rail and separate WC. There is rear access via both sides of the property. To the rear there is a lovely private enclosed garden, with grass, paved areas and shed. To the front there is off street parking for 2 or 3 cars in front of a garage with a remote control up and over door, power and light. Gas central heating system located in the loft.
Unfurnished and available 30th May 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.