- Four bedroom detached house
- Double garage and off street parking
- Available 6th May 2019
- Modern bathroom and ensuite shower room/WC
- Well maintained, mature gardens (gardener included in the rent)
*** FREE TENANT REFERENCING!!! ***
Four bedroom detached house in The Lanes area. The property is neutrally decorated throughout. Features include an `L` shaped living room, leading to a conservatory. Downstairs cloakroom. Fitted kitchen with oven, washing machine, dishwasher and utility room with space for a fridge/freezer. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms. Master with modern ensuite shower room. Modern family bathroom/WC with shower cubicle. Mature and well maintained gardens, a gardener is included in the rent. Double garage and off street parking. Gas central heating and double glazing have been installed. Unfurnished and available 6th May 2019
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.