- One double bedroom
- Close to station
- FREE TENANT REFERENCING
- First floor maisonette
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Available now!
*** FREE TENANT REFERENCING ***
A well presented one double bedroom first floor flat situated within minutes walk of the station and town centre. `L` shaped living room, fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, washer dryer and oven/hob. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom/WC with shower attact. Double glazing and gas central heating has been installed. Two allocated parking spaces.
Unfurnished and available now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.