- Four bedroom semi detached house
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances
- Two reception rooms
- Lovely rear garden
- Available 5th November 2015.
- Modern and well presented throughout
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Garage and off street parking
A modern and well presented four bedroom semi detached house situated close to the town centre. The property features a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with underfloor heating, granite work surfaces, integrated Neff appliances including oven/hob, dishwasher, large fridge, separate freezer and microwave. There is also a water softner. Extended, bright rear reception room with solid wood floor, feature fireplace and patio doors to garden. Front reception room with fireplace.
Upstairs there is a dual aspect double bedroom with en suite shower room/WC with fitted wardrobe, two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom with fitted storage. Modern bathroom with shower over and heated towel rail and separate WC.
Outside there is a covered area leading to the garage, outside WC and utility room with washing machine and further small freezer. Large mature garden with patio area (part gardener included in the rent), Summer house and small shed. Front garden and off street parking. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed. Unfurnished and available 5th November 2015.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.