Price £925 pcm - Let
Lovely one bedroom ground floor maisonette with private garden and allocated parking, close to Epsom town centre. Entrance hall leading to lounge. Kitchen with range of wall and base units, electric oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, laminate flooring and door to private garden. Bathroom with bath (shower over), basin and WC, part tiled walls. Double bedroom with built in mirror door wardrobe, rear aspect. Outside there is a small garden with patio area and lawned with access from the rear. One allocated parking space. Epsom is a short walk away with excellent links to London. Unfurnished and available 29th March 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- One double bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Allocated parking space
- Lovely kitchen with access to private garden
- Close to Epsom town centre
- Available from 29th March 2018
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.