- Four bedroom detached house
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Modern family bathroom
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ensuite shower to Master bedroom
- Neutral decor
- Double length garage and ample off street parking
- Available immediately
A four bedroom detached house in the popular `College Area` of Epsom.
The property features a downstairs cloakroom, study and `L` shape living room with patio doors to garden. Fitted kitchen with appliances.
The first floor comprises the double Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room. There is one further double bedroom, and one single bedroom and a modern bathroom/WC with shower attachment. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed. Rear garden, double length garage and ample off street parking. Unfurnished and available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.