- Three bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Well maintained rear garden
- Available 22nd December 2018
*** A VERY SHORT WALK TO TADWORTH TRAIN STATION ***
A modern and well presented three bedroom detached house situated in a quiet cul de sac, minutes from Tadworth station.
The property offers a lounge, conservatory, fitted kitchen with appliances and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs the Master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and ensuite shower room/WC. Two further bedrooms. Family bathroom/WC.
Well maintained garden and attached single garge. Double glazing and gas central heating has been installed.
Unfurnished and available 22nd December 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.