- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen with appliances
- South facing balcony
- Part furnished
- Water in included in the price of the rent
- Dual aspect living room
- Two bathrooms
- Available 23rd September 2018
An impressive two double bedroom apartment in a sought after development. The property offers two double bedrooms (one with ensuite bathroom), separate shower room, dual aspect lounge with an abundance of natural light and a south facing balcony. Open plan kitchen with the usual quality appliances. Underground allocated parking. Part furnished. Available 23rd September 2018. Water is included in the price of the monthly rent. (Photos used of a similar property)
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.