- Three bedroom house
- Modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Two bathrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Available 28th December 2017
A three bedroom, two bathroom family home situated in a cul-de-sac, close to local shops. The property features a modern fitted kitchen with integral dishwasher, oven/hob and fridge/freezer, downstairs cloak room and good size living room with doors to garden. The Master bedroom has a separate dressing area and ensuite shower room/WC. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC with shower attachment. Gas central heating and double glazing have been installed. Rear garden. Garage (with washing machine and tumble dryer) and off street parking. Unfurnished and available 28th December 2017.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.