- Two large double bedroom house
- Patio off kitchen and to the front of the house
- Shower room/WC with double shower cubicle
- Eat in kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Double glazing
- Garage and residents parking
- Available 6th August 2018
*** WALKING DISTANCE TO SUTTON TRAIN STATION ***
A two double bedroom house with garden and garage, situated approximately half a mile from Sutton Mainline Station.
The property features a through lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with washing machine, large fridge/freezer and washing machine, door to small patio. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms (one with built in storage) and a modern shower room/WC with double shower cubicle.
Two large storage cupboards on the landing. Double glazing has been installed. Patio garden, garage en block and residents parking.
Furnished and available 6th August 2018
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.