- Two double bedroom first floor maisonette
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Own rear garden
- Available 29th May 2019
- Refurbished throughout
- Double glazing and gas central heating
Two double bedroom first floor maisonette situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the town centre. The property has been redecorated and recarpeted throughout. Large lounge, two double bedrooms, newly fitted kitchen with new appliances, newly fitted bathroom/WC with shower. Double glazing and gas central heating have been installed. Own rear garden.
Unfurnished and available 29th May 2019
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.