Price £3,250 pcm - Let
A modern and well presented six bedroom detached house, extending over three floors offering flexible living accommodation. Ideally situated for City of London Freemans School and the local amenities. The property benefits from a lovely reception area, with cupboard space for coats etc. Double doors go through to the kitchen/breakfast room. A fabulous, dual aspect, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces, breakfast bar, range style cooker and integral dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and coffee maker. Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and door to garden.
A large lounge with gas fire and French Door to garden. Off the lounge is the dual aspect family room/dining room with access through to the double garage. Downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor the Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, an en suite shower room/WC with double size cubicle and twin sinks. Two further double bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom/WC with shower attachment over the bath, the other with a fitted wardrobe). Fifth bedroom/study with solid wooden flooring. Family bathroom/WC with shower attachment to the bath. A large further bedroom/games room (bedroom six) on the top floor with solid wooden flooring and velux windows with blinds.
Outside there is a well maintained rear garden and patio area, double integral garage and off street parking. A gardener is included in the rent. Part or unfurnished and available 27th June 2017.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- Six bedroom detached house
- Fabulous modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worksurfaces
- Three living/reception areas
- A well maintained garden (gardener is included in the rent)
- Available 27th June 2017
- Ideally situated for City of London Freeman"s School
- Three bathrooms (two ensuite) with electric underfloor heating
- A large further bedroom/games room (bedroom six) on the top floor
- Part or unfurnished
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.