- Two bedroom, two reception mid terrace cottage
- Dining room with feature brick fireplace
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear garden approx 40 ft
- Finished to a very high contemporary standard
- Kitchen with oak work surfaces
- Bathroom/WC with shower - Ensuite to Master bedroom
- BR: West Ewell
- Available 16th July 2018.
*** COTTAGE FULL OF CHARACTER ***
Beautifully presented turn of the century mid terrace house and finished to a high contemporary standard. Reception hall with space for coats etc. Lounge with quarry tiled flooring and wired for surround sound. Dining room with feature brick fireplace (not working) through to kitchen. Kitchen with oak flooring and oak work surfaces, over a range of base and wall units. Usual quality appliances including a 5 ring gas hob. Downstairs WC and pantry, door to garden. Bedroom one, double with built-in wardrobes and draw units, leading to ensuite bathroom (bathroom with bath, dedicated shower over, WC and basin) Bedroom two is also a double. Outside there is a lovely garden mainly laid to lawn and with a patio area. BR: West Ewell with fast links to London. Unfurnished and available 16th July 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.