- Truly impressive two double bedroom apartment
- Beautiful setting and grounds
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances
- Two bathroom
- First floor
- High ceilings
- Large Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Two parking spaces
- Available 18th September
**TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, TWO PARKING**
A truly impressive two double bedroom first floor apartment situated in a prestigious building, in a beautiful setting. First impressions count; a welcoming entrance and communal areas (as shown), leading to the grand stair case up to the apartment on the first floor. The property features high ceilings throughout with a bright and spacious hallway.
The reception room is vast with decorative fire place and floor to ceiling windows. Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with good space for a table and chairs. Dresser unit, breakfast bar and integral appliances. Family bathroom/WC with shower attachment to the bath. Large Master bedroom with lovely bay window, fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room/WC. Further second double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and storage unit. Beautiful communal grounds. Two allocated parking spaces. Furnished or unfurnished. Available 15th September.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.