- Four double bedroom detached house
- Two ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom
- Two living rooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Available 19th September 2018.
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Large garden with gardener included
***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME***
A beautifully presented four double bedroom detached house, situated in a quiet, private cul-de-sac in Epsom. The property features a large kitchen/breakfast room with integral fridge/freezer, double oven, microwave, five ring gas hob and dishwasher and doors to the garden. Utility room with washing machine. Lounge with patio doors to garden, dining room and downstairs cloakroom.
Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite shower room/WC with heated towel rail. Three further double bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes and one with an en suite shower room/WC). Large family bathroom/WC with shower attachment on the bath and shower cubicle. Large rear garden with lovely decking area. A gardener is included in the rent. Garage with electric door, housing a further fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Off street parking at the front of the property. Double glazing and gas central heating (solar heating and hot water).
Unfurnished and available 19th September 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.