- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Fitted kitchen
- Patio garden
- Close to town centre and station
- Available from 18th June 2018
- Two further bedrooms
- Two bathrooms/shower room
- Off street parking
*** Parking Included ***
A three bedroom terrace house with parking, situated within easy reach of the town centre and station.
The property is split over three floors. Features a living room with patio doors to an easy to maintain garden, modern kitchen with oven, gas hob, washing machine and tall fridge/freezer.
Main double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and ensuite shower room on the top floor, two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a separate modern fitted bathroom/WC with shower.
Gas central heating has been installed and there is off street parking for one car.
Available unfurnished from 18th June 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.