- Garden flat
- Bedroom over looking garden
- Separate cellar for storage
- Available 7th May 2019
- Two off street car parking spaces
- Large kitchen
- Private garden
- Ideal for a single occupant
Centrally located one double bedroom Garden Flat with excellent outdoor entertaining space, double glazing and two off street parking spaces. Entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and sporage cupboard. Door leading to cellar storage area. Lounge with picture rail and ornate coving. Kitchen with range of wall and base units, with electric oven/hob, washing machine and tall fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas combination boiler for heating and hot water. Rear door to garden. Recently refurbished bathroom with bath/fitted shower over, Basin and WV. Separate WC. Outside to the rear is a raised area for entertaining and useful shed for storage. Side entrance.To the front there are two off street parking spaces.
Ideal for a single occupant.
Unfurnished and available 7th May 2019.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.