- One double bedroom first floor flat
- Wood laminate flooring
- Parking available
- Available 15th September 2018.
- New bathroom, boiler and freshly decorated
- Close to Leatherhead town centre
The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen/reception room with wood laminate flooring, kitchen area with beech fronts, integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob/elec oven and washing machine. One double large bedroom. Large bathroom with bath/shower over, enclosed system WC and pedestal basin. Parking available. Freshly decorated in neutral tones and with new gas boiler and fitted bathroom. Unfurnished and available 15th September 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.