- Terraced House
- Two double bedrooms
- Vast reception space looking over the garden
- Available immediately
- Short stroll into Epsom Town Centre
- Both bedrooms with fitted storage
- Available unfurnished
A modern and well presented two double bedroom house with off street parking and quietly situated in a cul-de-sac close to the town centre.
The property offers a modern fitted kitchen with washing machine, gas hob, electric oven and fridge freezer. Excellent living/dining room with patio doors to garden.
Upstairs the Master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a further double bedroom with built in storage. Modern bathroom/WC with bath/shower. Gas central heating and double glazing has been installed. Patio rear garden. Off street parking. Unfurnished and available immediately.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.