- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Award Winning Development
- Close to Tadworth Railway Station
- Communal Gardens
- Available Now
- 2 Bathrooms
- Close to Tadworth Village
- Private Patio Garden
- Visitors Parking
A rare chance to rent a spacious ground floor apartment set in a quiet cul-de-sac, offering a generous three double bedroom, two bathroom accommodation in an award winning development just a moment`s walk from Tadworth village with Tadworth station providing a fast rail service to central London.
Features include a large living room with patio doors opening onto a private patio area and communal gardens, spacious kitchen/dining area with modern fitted kitchen. To the master bedroom there is a spacious built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. Also a spacious guest bedroom plus third double bedroom and family bathroom.
Other benefits include TV feed from communal aerial distribution system, Virgin media cable installed to outside of property, use of communal laundry room and dustbin room, a large secure private store room, spacious well maintained grounds and visitor parking
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.