Price From £450 pw - Available Now - Furnished
A SHORT LET ONLY - A high quality spacious one bedroom flat which is one of the largest in the complex. Wooden flooring throughout. Fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, washer drier, fridge freezer, ceramic hob and microwave. Also included TV with 30 channels, DVD and broadband. The flat has twin bedrooms and includes the linen, towels, dressing gowns, tea and coffee, and a welcome bottle of wine with a bowl of fruit. The flat is cleaned and linen changed once a week and towels changed twice a week. Extra services, booking for the restaurants,squash and tennis courts, further groceries, in house catering can be arranged at price to be quoted. Only a few minutes walk to Epsom town centre and station. Fully Furnished.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
- A SHORT LET ONLY
- Wooden flooring throughout.
- One of the largest in the complex.
- The flat is cleaned and linen changed once a week and towels changed twice a week.
- Available immediatley
- A high quality spacious one bedroom flat.
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washer drier, fridge freezer, ceramic hob and microwave
- Flat has twin bedrooms and includes the linen, towels, dressing gowns, tea and coffee.
- Extra services, booking for the restaurants and squash and tennis courts.
- Fully Furnished.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.