- Grade 2 listed
- Large lounge/diner
- Available 11th August 2018
- Character building
- Double bedroom with storage
*** PERIOD CONVERSION APARTMENT***
A fantastic historical one bedroom flat with plenty of character. Part of a prestigious historical building and ideally located just walking distance from Epsom town centre and rail link. The flat compromises of a spacious lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with storage, shower room and a communal laundry room.
Also featuring off street parking and available unfurnished from 11th August 2018.
All photographs are provided for guidance only and are under strict Copyright of Direct Residential Ltd. Reproduction in any form is not permitted.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include tenant letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees £198 (incl VAT)
* Reference fees £78 (Incl VAT) per person (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.